Unfortunately not. Most embassies do not accept copies, so your original passport and signed application form are mandatory. Some countries may make exceptions on occasion, so it’s worth checking with one of our experts if you can’t supply the originals. Alternatively, you can use our VIP collection and delivery service to avoid postal delays and save you the hassle of arranging delivery.
- Consular fee — a set fee paid to the country that is issuing the travel visa, which must be paid whether the visa is issued by Visafly or not.
- VisaFly fee — a charge for our unlimited assistance and expertise in helping to process your visa as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- allow you travel for leisure (tourist visa)
- allow you to conduct business activities (business visa)
- allow you to travel through a country en route to another country (transit visa)